On the left side you find the examples of our applied stimuli.
Extraction from our abstract:
"The applied distortion types:
(1) sinusoid lines (the lines are sinus curves while the intersections rotated, but remains right angled ),
(2) waved lines (in the middles of the line parts are sine curves with one period),
(3) knotted lines (thickening the middles of the line parts), and
(4) humped lines ("humps" in the middles of the line parts),
(5) half sided knotted lines (the middles of the line parts are thickened only in one side, other side remains straight)".
(6) Asymmetric humped grid: similar to (4) Humped grid, but the edges with small curves are mirrored. (for testing the area dependency or independency of the illusion)